A firm, Zoe New Dawn Nigeria Limited, has revealed that it aims to create job opportunities, community development for the youths that would be engaged in the company.
The Chairman of the firm,Engr Akpa Achema Stephen,stated this during an interaction session with journalists in Abuja , yesterday, saying that the essence of mass housing is the affordability of house by the masses.
He also revealed that “We have other estate in Guzape, Lugbe and Katampe with 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom,he said that and you can own a house as cheap as 10 million Naira and you can pay installment within 24 month while we are building for you, we did those design and everything.
While speaking on Federal Capital Territory,he said “We met with FCT minister and discussed our vision with him which is community development and the passion for creating job for the youth that would be engaged with us here be it engineer or labourer .
“We employ more than 1,000 people here everyday and we pay them daily for their job and is something government should be proud of by giving us more land and also partner with us to make house affordable for everyone.
“The Minister welcome us and promised to give us another land at Kurudu which is 50,000 units and is a clear place, we also bought another one in Burum district closed to Apo here which is 5,000 hectare , we are unveil that by December.
Speaking on partnership,he said we are partnering with Casa Cubana who is into hospitality ,TajBank and Jaiz Bank noting that
there is know age limitations to this, because is a general partnership.
While explaining the organization aim,he explained that “Part of our aims is to impact into people’s lives and not profit making and the agenda is not only in Abuja but across the Nigeria and our portal is open for marketers and it attract 5% of each plot.
Speaking on Golf City Resort,He said Golf city is a destination that comes with time limit of 24 month that can be revoked and reallocate if the land not built on, because is not a site and service but a resort and we are building to sell.
“We are public, approved by the government and certified by FCT minister and all the properties here are secured with building approval.
He also revealed that he is 29 years old and 90% of the workers here are below 29 years and the remaining 10% are below 35 years because we don’t employ people above 35 years because is a camp of young people and it required enough energy.